In these terms and conditions (except where the context otherwise requires):
“Unplugged”, “we” and “us” each means Get Unplugged Limited (registered in England and Wales with number 12382035) whose registered office is at Flat 27, 21 Rosina Street, London, E96JH and “you” means the person booking and if different the person for whom the booking is made.
1. Arrival & Departure Arrivals – From 3pm on your scheduled day of arrival. Departure – Guests are requested to check out by 11am.
Late check-outs and early check-ins can be arranged depending on availability. On departure your cabin and the site are to be left clean and tidy. All rubbish/recycling is to be tidied responsibly. Please check you haven’t left anything.
2.Cancellations or Amendments - You must contact Unplugged on the details provided in your booking confirmation to cancel or amend your booking.
- Cancellations: Our cancellation policy for any booking is 28 days (four weeks) prior to your scheduled day of arrival. Cancellations within 28 days of your scheduled date of arrival will incur a cancellation charge up to the value of your stay. Please refer to your travel insurance in the case of any cancellations. If you did not stay but did not cancel your booking within 28 days of your scheduled date of arrival your card will still be charged.
- Amendments: Should you wish to amend the date of your booking we require at least 28 days notice prior to your scheduled date of arrival. We will try to accommodate your first date change free of charge.
- Cancellations and changes made by Unplugged: In the unlikely event that we are unable to accommodate a confirmed reservation it may be necessary to offer an alternative. If at any time we need to make changes that will significantly affect your stay or we need to cancel your stay, we will tell you as soon as possible, offering a suitable alternative or a refund. This does not apply to minor changes or events during your stay, resulting from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. We cannot be held responsible for cancelling your booking as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of our Booking Terms & Conditions, and we cannot be held liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation. If you or a member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to a third party or to Unplugged, the wildlife or guest property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to curtail the stay and request that the person(s) concerned leave Unplugged. No refunds or return travel arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such a curtailment.
3. Circumstances beyond our control - We cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. These include (but are not limited to) adverse weather conditions, fire, riot, war, terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with Unplugged.
By making a booking you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to Unplugged. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
4. Additional requests - All additional or special requests are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee the provision for special requests. Any additional requests should be made prior to your arrival, giving reasonable advance notice.
Additional guests: The property booked is only permitted to be used by the number of guests agreed on booking. If additional guests use the property Elmley reserves the right to make a charge. No additional people should visit the property even for the day time without the explicit written agreement of Unplugged. If agreed the hirer should be aware that in some situations charges may apply
5. Insurance - It is your responsibility to ensure that any insurance cover you have provides adequate cover for your needs and for the duration of your stay. We recommend taking out travel insurance to cover your stay.
6. Our liability to you - We accept liability for, and totally restricted to, services booked via the Unplugged website, in accordance with the Booking Terms & Conditions current at the time of booking. We cannot accept any other form of liability.
7. Privacy Electronic mailing list - Unplugged operates an opt-in email policy. By contacting Unplugged or making a booking your email address will be you will receive communications from Unplugged relating to your booking. At the time of booking you will have the option to opt into our marketing mailing list. If you wish to opt out of our mailing list you can use the link or email address provided at the bottom of any of our emails to do so. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to: email@example.com
8. Third party websites and viruses - Unplugged cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, content, or availability of information about our accommodation that may be found on third party websites. Neither are we responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third party websites that have links to or from the Unplugged website. Attempts to interfere with the operation of our website, by whatever means, or any attempt to place an unreasonable or disproportionate load on our website or server infrastructure is prohibited. In the event of our website failing to operate, either in whole or in part, due to infections by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond reasonable control, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to prohibit usage of our site and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the site.
9. Copyright (c) Get Unplugged Limited. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds and other materials on this site is the property of Get Unplugged Limited and its affiliated companies. No reproduction of any part of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain or modified or incorporated into any other work, publication or site. All names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to Unplugged and may not be used by anyone for any purpose without our prior express written consent. It is illegal to use any spy wares, robot, spider or other automatic device, or manual process to track or copy the site or the contents or information without our prior express written consent, apart from the recognised major search engines such as Google & Yahoo MSN. The use of any such material from the Unplugged website on any other Web, Internet, intranet, extranet or other site or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Information on our site is intended for your reference only.
If you have any specific queries you should contact the team at Unplugged directly, firstname.lastname@example.org. Unplugged nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any damages arising out of any access to, use of, or inability to use this site.
Copyright (c) 2020 Get Unplugged Limited. All rights reserved